Board of Review (BOR) - Filing Objections/Forms

  1. What is considered "filing of the objection form" with the BOR clerk?

  2. As a property owner, is there a specific form I should complete to give my notice of intent to file an objection?

  3. Can I appeal directly to the circuit court without going to the BOR?