Note: For e-File information on
Form AB-130 and supporting schedules, click here.
Certain excise tax registrants and/or their representatives may now transmit Wisconsin Excise Tax Return data in an electronic file over the Internet. This is a process intended for participants who have technical expertise to create and validate an XML document or are using software that provides that service for you.
Excise xml file transmission
- General Information
- a secure process for receiving formatted electronic transmissions of listed excise tax returns
- in XML language using a Department of Revenue web server
- allowing one return per XML file
- not using SOAP or MIME enveloping processes
- available using the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) debit and credit payment process
- ability to attach binary pdf files
- Listing of
Analysis Spreadsheets (.xls)
Sample Instance Documents (.xml)
February 7, 2023