For 2019 assessment purposes, the manufacturing real estate notification roll identifies all real estate parcels in a municipality currently classified as Manufacturing (Class 3). The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) distributes municipal notification rolls by county. Each roll contains:
- Manufacturing real estate owner name and mailing address
- Location of manufacturing real estate
- Legal description of parcel
- Local parcel number and DOR parcel number identifiers
- Taxation district(s)
- Area (acres) of land parcel
Note: After publishing the notification roll, DOR may still add or delete parcels of real estate from the manufacturing assessment roll.
If you have questions, contact the
Manufacturing & Utility District Office in your area.