How Do I...
filing is free,
fast and easy!
- Gather last year's tax return and any W-2s or 1099s
- Determine your Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)
- Watch the e-File tips video for more information about the program
- Click "+" to indicate which documents you gather in step 1
- Click "Start Filing"
- Attach required files
- Click "Submit Form" near the bottom of your return
Individuals - choose a form:
- 2014 Form 1 - You must have a complete copy of your federal income tax return in electronic format.
- 2014 Form 1A
- 2014 Form WIZ
- 2014 Schedule H (without an income tax return)
- 2014 Form 1NPR (nonresident and part-year resident return) - You must have a complete copy of your federal income tax return in electronic format.
- 2014 Form 1X (amended return)
Estates and Trusts - choose a form:
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of August 21, 2015. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.