April 5, 2022
To: Utility Company Officials
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted Form UT-144: 2022 Utility Company Assets Report on our website.
To e-file Form UT-144
Accessing the form:
- Click the form link on the utility web pages above or access
MyDORGov from our
Governments web page
- Complete email authorization by entering your email address and clicking the provided link sent via email
- When entering the system for the first time each year, you must provide your contact information
- Form UT-144 should be listed on your home screen; if not, follow the steps below to review your access
Review your access:
- On the
MyDORGov home screen, click "user information"
- If you are the utility company representative, ensure the utility company is listed on the left under "Your Office Summary" panel
- If it is not listed, click "Request Office" and submit an officeholder request to DOR
- Review any additional offices and/or accesses and make updates where necessary
Why is accurate and timely filing important?
DOR uses the reported amounts to calculate shared revenue utility aid for Wisconsin counties and municipalities.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.