Rural Electric Association Forms

These forms should be filed on or before March 15 by every cooperative association organized under Chapter 185, Wis. Stats., which carries on the business of generating, transmitting or distributing electric energy to its members at wholesale or retail. Each cooperative association shall pay, in lieu of all other general property and income taxes, an annual license fee computed on that portion of its total gross revenues apportioned to Wisconsin, as defined under Sec. 76.48(1G)(d), Wis. Stats. The Department of Revenue will send a bill for the assessment on or about April 10.

Fill-in forms option: Please read the instructions first before using this option. This is not available for all the forms. This option will not electronically file your form.

RE-001Rural Electric Association Annual Report for License Fee Purposes (8/18)
UT-149Operating, Utility Real Property (2/17)
UT-149NONon-Operating Utility Real Property (2/17)
UT-144Utility Company Assets Report (e-file form) (4/18) | Instructions | 2019 form will be available spring 2019
ExtensionDeadline March 15


MS 6-97
Division of State & Local Finance
Manufacturing & Utility Bureau
2135 Rimrock Road
Madison, WI 53713
Phone: (608) 266-8162
Fax: (608) 264-6887
Email additional questions to