March 25, 2021
To: Manufacturers, Real Estate Owners and Preparers
Disregard this reminder if you already filed or requested an extension to file your 2021 M-Forms
Annual filing of M-Forms is a statutory requirement for all state-assessed manufacturers
IMPORTANT – Note to Recipient
Your email address is associated with the manufacturing account identified in the subject line as an authorized user within the Wisconsin Department of Revenue's (DOR) Manufacturing Assessment System (MAS).
Take action - if you are the:
Current manufacturing property owner
- Log in to MAS and review the authorized users for your account(s)
remove a currently authorized user from your account select "Req Auth User Remove" on your Account History page
Authorized user who is no longer associated with this account
- To request your removal as an authorized user, log in to MAS, select the account identified in the subject line from your list of authorized accounts, and select "Req Auth User Remove" on the Account History page;
- Contact the
Manufacturing & Utility Bureau District Office in your area for removal
April 1 – Extended Filing Deadline (2021 Forms M-L, M-P, M-R)
We would like to remind state-assessed manufacturing property owners who requested an extension to file 2021 Manufacturing Property Returns (M-Forms) of the upcoming April 1 extended due date.
- Submit your M-Form by
April 1, 2021
- Form M-P (PA-750 P) – Manufacturing Personal Property Return
- Form M-R (PA-750 R) – Manufacturing Real Estate Return
- Form M-L (PA-750 L) – Leased, Rented, or Loaned Personal Property Return
- See our
website for information on how to download and electronically file (e-file) these forms
Late Filing Penalty
If you do not file your M-Form or file it late, you will receive a non-filing penalty and lose the right to appeal your assessment. See
Late filing penalty.
To avoid a delayed response, contact the
district office in your area.