The Manufacturing Real Estate Return (M-R form) is e-filed My Tax Account (MTA).
Ease of use – MTA allows authorized users to complete many tasks, such as:
- Request extensions
- File returns
- Make penalty payments
- Modify and manage user access
- Secure – no downloading forms using third-party software
E-fling your M-R form
You or your representative must be registered as a user in MTA to e-file your manufacturing forms. If you or your representative are:
- Already have an MTA login – sign in to file your return
- Don't have an MTA login – do the following to create a username and password
- Go to
MTA – click "Sign Up" below "New? Create new username"
- Complete new registration steps 1-3 (Logon Information, Customer Information, Active Business) and click submit
M-R Form Information
Due Date - March 1, 2024
You must file your M-Form or extension request on or before March 1, 2024.
E-file in My Tax Account – preferred method
Paper file – send form to:
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
or Wisconsin Department of Revenue
PO Box 8909 2135 Rimrock Road
Madison, WI 53708-8909 Madison, WI 53713
Note: If you mail your return or extension request, it must be postmarked on or before March 1. DOR will deny a request if it is postmarked after March 1, 2024.
Other Online Services
For more information or if you have trouble e-filing your M-form, contact the
DOR Manufacturing & Utility District Office in your area.