E-filing is secure and allows you to electronically prepare, save, file, view and print returns. Only you or your authorized users(s) have access to your information online. Once you finish e-filing, you get immediate confirmation that DOR received your return or request.
- E-filing through the secure manufacturing assessment system allows you to electronically prepare, save, file, view and print returns
- Only you or your authorized user(s) have access to your information online
- Once you finish e-filing, you get immediate confirmation that DOR received your return or request
Due Date - March 1, 2018:
- You must file your M-Form or an extension request on or before March 1, 2018, with the DOR Manufacturing & Utility Bureau District Office responsible for the location of your manufacturing property
- If you mail your return or extension request, it must be postmarked on or before March 1, 2018. DOR will deny a request if it's postmarked after March 1, 2018.
E-filing - Manufacturing Assessment System
File or amend your form
M-L Form: Leased, Rented, or Loaned Personal Property Return
M-P Form: Manufacturing Personal Property Return
M-R Form: Manufacturing Real Estate Return
Other Online Services
File an additional electronic authorization request
Review your account history
- Online extension request
For more information or if you have trouble e-filing your M-form, contact the DOR Manufacturing & Utility District Office in your area.