Certain motor fuel tax registrants and/or their representatives may now transmit Wisconsin Motor Fuel Tax Return data in an electronic file over the Internet. This is a process intended for participants who have technical expertise to create and validate an XML document or are using software that provides that service for you.
- using FTA Motor Fuel Uniformity Committee developed XML Schema
- a secure process for receiving formatted electronic transmissions of listed excise tax returns
- allowing one return per XML file
- not using SOAP or MIME enveloping processes
- available using the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) debit and credit payment process
approved software vendors
Links below provide information about this new process.
(608) 261-7049 (FAX)
March 17, 2016