Certain motor fuel tax registrants and/or their representatives may now transmit Wisconsin Motor Fuel Tax Return data in an electronic file over the Internet. This is a process intended for participants who have technical expertise to create and validate an XML document or are using software that provides that service for you.
- using FTA Motor Fuel Uniformity Committee developed XML Schema
- a secure process for receiving formatted electronic transmissions of listed excise tax returns
- allowing one return per XML file
- not using SOAP or MIME enveloping processes
- available using the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) debit and credit payment process
approved software vendors
Links below provide information about this new process.
(608) 261-7049 (FAX)
March 17, 2016
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of July 28, 2016. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.