Annual Filer Requirements

All Wisconsin businesses are required to file sales tax and possibily withholding tax forms annually

If you have a Wisconsin seller’s permit, you are required to file Form ST-12 to report sales tax. If you withhold Wisconsin tax from employee wages, you are required to file a form WT-7.

Use My Tax Account to File and Pay

   • Due January 31 each year My Tax Account Icon
   • Separate from income tax
   • Must file even if zero tax due
   • All active accounts must file
   • Notify us now if your business is inactive
   • Visit our website for informational videos 

December 29, 2018