Fermented Malt Beverage (beer) and Liquor Tax

e-file Your Fermented Malt Beverage and Liquor Tax Returns and Refund Claims

Use the department's My Tax Account system or an XML file to electronically submit your Wisconsin Fermented Malt Beverage (beer), liquor, wine or cider tax returns.

My Tax Account - is our free, online application that provides fillable tax forms. It is simple to use, secure and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

If you are already registered to use My Tax Account:

  1. Open your My Tax Account home page

  2. Open your beer, liquor, wine, or cider tax account

  3. Open, complete and submit the applicable return/report

To register for My Tax Account:

  1. Go to the My Tax Account registration page

  2. Click on New user? Register now.

Note: More information about XML file transfers is available online.

Excise Tax Payment Voucher


Excise Tax Unit
PO Box 8900
Madison, WI 53708-8900
Phone: (608) 266-6701
Fax: (608) 261-7049
Email additional questions to DORExciseTaxpayerAssistance@wisconsin.gov

May 2, 2016