March 27, 2018
Disregard this reminder if you already filed or requested an extension to file your 2018 M-Forms.
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind state-assessed manufacturing property owners of the upcoming extended deadline for filing 2018 Manufacturing Property Returns (M-Forms). To avoid late filing penalties M-Forms must be filed by the extended filing due date,
Monday, April 2, 2018.
April 2 – Extended Filing Deadline (Forms M-L, M-P, M-R)
If filing extension was requested by March 1, 2018:
- Due to April 1, 2018, falling on Sunday, the extended filing deadline for timely requests is Monday,
April 2, 2018
- All M-Forms must be e-filed or mailed to the
Manufacturing & Utility Bureau District Office responsible for the location of your manufacturing property by April 2, 2018
- If you mail your M-Form, it must be postmarked on or before April 2, 2018 to be considered timely
2018 Forms M-L, M-P, M-R
website for information on how to download and electronically file (e-file) these forms
- Form M-P (PA-750 P) – Manufacturing Personal Property Return
- Form M-R (PA-750 R) – Manufacturing Real Estate Return
- Form M-L (PA-750 L) – Leased, Rented, or Loaned Personal Property Return
Late Filing Penalty
If you do not file your M-Form or file it late, you will receive a non-filing penalty and lose the right to appeal your assessment. See
Late filing penalty.
If you have questions, visit our
website or contact the
Manufacturing & Utility Bureau District Office responsible for the location of your manufacturing property.