February 2, 2017
To: Municipal Clerks and Primary Assessors, County Treasurers, Real Property Listers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) updated the 2017 Open Book/Board of Review (BOR) Calendar on our website. You can enter your Open Book/BOR information in the calendar and edit the information as needed.
You must be authorized to enter information in the calendar. You will use your WAMS ID to access the calendar. If you already have a WAMS ID, you must still request authorization to the calendar.
Don't have a WAMS ID? – if you do not have a WAMS ID, review these instructions.
Have a WAMS ID but need Calendar Authorization? Follow these steps:
- Visit the Open Book/BOR Calendar Entry page: https://www.revenue.wi.gov/Pages/Municipalities/bor-calendar.aspx
- In the "Municipality Access" box, click "Access - 2017 calendar" and enter your WAMS ID to request authorization to access the calendar
- Receive confirmation email from DOR granting access to the Open Book/BOR Calendar
Once Authorized, follow these steps:
- Use your authorized WAMS ID to login to the Open Book/BOR Calendar
- Choose the county and municipality
- Select the assessment type
- Enter the municipality's Open Book and BOR information
- Click "Save" to finish
- Note: For more information, review these instructions
If you have questions, contact us.