November 30, 2017
To: Certified Assessors
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted the 2018 Annual Assessment Report (AAR). As an assessor, you must complete one AAR for
each municipality you assess in 2018.
2018 AAR Posted
This report captures all the
same information as the 2017 AAR. Submit a completed 2018 AAR for each municipality you assess.
Summary of changes based on assessor feedback:
- Page 4: Assessor's oath of office – if blank or not current year, warning provided – does NOT prevent filling
- Page 4: Inspection types – moved to keep together on page 4
- Page 4: Valid sales – updated field names
- Page 4: Conducted ratio study – moved to bottom of page
- Page 4: Building permits – updated field names
- Page 4: New construction – updated field names
- Page 4: Income producing properties – removed
- Page 4: Personal property – added lines to provide MAR data
- Required attachments – added Summary of Open Book Actions (PR-130) for ALL assessment types
2017 AAR Reminder
Complete a 2017
Annual Assessment Report (AAR) for each municipality you assess.
- Use your WAMS ID to file the 2017 AAR
- Complete an AAR for each municipality you assess
- Submit each AAR to the municipality before or at the Board of Review (BOR)
- Send all AARs to DOR within 30 days of the BOR's final adjournment
Attached is a list of municipalities without a 2017 AAR on file as of November 29, 2017.
For more information on the
2017 AAR, review the
If you have questions,