June 13, 2022
To: Property Listers, Clerks, Treasurers, Assessors, TIDs
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted a
Preliminary Manufacturing Tax Incremental District (TID) Report to our website.
- 2022 manufacturing real estate parcels and personal property accounts in each Tax Incremental Financing District
- Manufacturing assessments are from the Manufacturing Full Value Assessment Rolls issued on June 13, 2022
Review the report
- Review the report for accuracy against your TID records – make sure all manufacturing accounts and parcels are listed in the correct TID
Note: Accurate property values ensure the TID value increment for 2022 is correct
Provide changes to DOR by July 7, 2022
- If you identify a manufacturing account or parcel that DOR must add to or delete from a TID, contact the appropriate Manufacturing & Utility District Office
- If notified by July 7, DOR will make the correction before the preliminary 2022 Equalized TID values are published on August 1
- Corrections reported after July 7 and before August 7 may qualify for adjustment under Preliminary Equalized Value guidelines. All other corrections will be part of the 2023 TID values.
To avoid a delayed response, contact the
Manufacturing & Utility District Office in your area.