April 7, 2022
To: Gross Revenue Taxpayers, Ad Valorem Taxpayers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind you of upcoming filing deadlines.
Reports due by:
April 15, 2022
(extended due date)
RE-001 – Rural Electric Association Annual Report
May 2, 2022
(report or extension request due)
- AC-001 – Airline
- PI-001 – Oil Pipeline
- PF-001 – Gas Pipeline
- RA-001 – Railroad Annual Report
- CR-800 – Conservation/Regulation
- MP-800 – Association of Municipal Electrics
To request an extension
- Visit the appropriate forms page on our
- Click "Extension" underneath the list of forms
- Enter the file code located in the upper right corner of the May or November billing notice
- Print the confirmation email after you submit the request
Note: DOR will apply a non-appealable late filing penalty to all reports filed after the due date with no extension.
Contact us at email@example.com.