January 31, 2022
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue's (DOR) Telco forms are available within My Tax Account (MTA) today, January 31, 2022.
File electronically – by March 1, 2022
My Tax Account – complete your 2022 T-R and/or T-P Form for the December 31, 2022 filing period
- Remember you must file both T-R and T-P Forms even if you do not have personal or real property
New for 2022
Schedule R: Exempt Rural Broadband Property
Schedule R is now located on our website
- Submit completed schedule by email or attach to your Telco submission in MTA
- Report all qualified broadband service property as defined in sec. 76.80(2)(2), Wis. Stats.
- 2021 claimed balances are shown on Schedule Y-P
- Report 2022 additions or deletions to Schedule R property on Schedule Y-P
Schedule C-1D: Non-Operational (Dark) Fiber Optic Cable
- Additional obsolescence for dark fiber installed during 2002 and prior years is discontinued starting in 2022
- Since DOR does not recognize additional obsolescence on dark fiber, you no longer need to break out dark fiber costs. Report all costs associated with these years on Schedule C-1L.
Request extension – by March 1, 2022
- Complete and submit your extension request electronically through
- Filing deadline
with extension is April 1, 2022
Late filing penalty
One month or less – if you file within a month after the March 1, 2022 due date (or April 1, 2022 for an extension), DOR will charge you a 5% penalty of the 2022 taxes
For each additional month you are late – DOR will charge another 5%, not exceeding 25% of the total
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.