June 15, 2021
To: Property Listers, Clerks, Treasurers, Assessors, TIDs
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted a Preliminary Manufacturing Tax Incremental District (TID) Report, to our website.
- 2021 manufacturing real estate parcels and personal property accounts in each Tax Incremental Financing District
- Manufacturing assessments are from the Manufacturing Full Value Assessment Rolls issued on June 14, 2021
Review the report
- Review the report for accuracy against your TID records – make sure all manufacturing accounts and parcels are listed in the correct TID
Note: Accurate property values ensure the TID value increment for 2021 is correct
Provide changes to DOR by July 8, 2021
- If you identify a manufacturing account or parcel that DOR must add to or delete from a TID, contact the appropriate Manufacturing & Utility District Office
- If notified by July 8, DOR will make the correction before the preliminary 2021 Equalized TID values are published on August 1
- Corrections reported after July 8 and before August 7 may qualify for adjustment under Preliminary Equalized Value guidelines. All other corrections will be part of the 2022 TID values.
To avoid a delayed response, contact the
Manufacturing & Utility District Office in your area.