April 12, 2021
To: Gross Revenue Taxpayers, Ad Valorem Taxpayers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind you of the upcoming filing deadlines.
Report due by April 15, 2021
RE-001 – Rural Electric Association Annual Report (Extended Due Date)
Report or Extension Request due by May 3, 2021
- AC-001 Airline
- PI-001 Oil Pipeline
- PF-001 Gas Pipeline
- RA-001 Railroad Annual Report
- CR-800 Conservation/Regulation
- MP-800 Association of Municipal Electrics
Note: If you need to request an extension, see below
To request an extension
- Visit the appropriate forms page on our
website. To request an extension, click "Extension" underneath the list of forms.
- When requesting the extension, enter the file code located in the upper right corner of the May or November billing notice
- Print the confirmation email after you submit the request
Note: DOR will apply a non-appealable late filing penalty to all reports filed after the due date with no extension.
To avoid a delayed response, contact us at email@example.com.