February 1, 2021
Telecom forms in My Tax Account are available
File electronically – by March 1, 2021
My Tax Account, complete your 2021 T-R and/or T-P Form for the December 31, 2021 filing period
- Remember you must file both T-R and T-P Forms even if you do not have Personal or Real Property
New for 2021 – Schedule R: Exempt Rural Broadband Property
Schedule R – is not included in the online T-P Form and can be found on our Telco and Other Utilities
- You can submit Schedule R by attaching it to your Telco T-P filing in My Tax Account or you may email in separately.
- Use Schedule R to file property that qualifies as "qualified broadband service property" under sec. 76.80(2)(2) Wis. Stats.
- Report the total cost of these assets on Schedule YP - Line 15: Other Non-Taxable Assets
Request extension – by March 1, 2021
- Complete and submit your extension request electronically through
My Tax Account
- Filing deadline
with extension is April 1, 2021
Late filing penalty
One month or less – if you file within a month after the March 1, 2021 due date (or April 1, 2021 for an extension), DOR will charge you a 5 percent penalty of the 2021 taxes
For each additional month you are late – DOR will charge another 5 percent, not exceeding 25 percent of the total
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.