October 2, 2023
To: Municipal Clerks
Cc: Municipal Treasurers
County Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR), State and Local Finance Division would like to remind you that the following forms are due today, October 2, 2023.
- Form PC-201: Request for Chargeback of Rescinded or Refunded Taxes
- Form PC-205: Request for Sharing of Non-Manufacturing Omitted Property Tax
- Due date – Today, October 2, 2023
- Forms available on our website
- Municipal clerk must e-file through MyDORGov
- DOR will review forms submitted by October 2, 2023 and provide determinations by November 15, 2023
- For forms filed on or after October 3, 2023, DOR will provide determinations by November 15, 2024
- E-file Form PC-205 with DOR if your municipality imposed non-manufacturing omitted taxes that meet the requirements of sec. 74.315, Wis. Stats.
- View our Sharing Non-Manufacturing Omitted Taxes common questions for more information
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.