August 2, 2023
To:County Treasurers, County Real Property Listers
This is a reminder from the Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR), State and Local Finance Division to e-file the 2023 Statement of Assessment (SOA) for municipalities that have not yet filed in your county.
General form information
- Due date – June 12, 2023, or after the Board of Review (BOR)
- You do not have to inform us if a BOR is held after June 12, 2023
- View the attached report to identify past due filings in your county, and work to file as soon as possible
- Click 'Ready to Transfer' on the Governments file transfer page
- Your text file must follow the current SOA File Layout
- You must include the assessor name and accurate phone number
- Receipt number is confirmation your file was sent to DOR. If we are unable to process it, we will contact you.
- Login to MyDORGov
- Choose 'form filing' from the home page
- Select PA-521 – Statement of Assessment from your list of forms. If it is not listed, review your access and/or request access.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.