June 12, 2023
To: TID Lists, Assessors
Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
County Treasurers and Real Property Listers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR), State and Local Finance Division posted the Preliminary Manufacturing Tax Incremental District (TID) Report on our Reports page.
- 2023 manufacturing real estate parcels and personal property accounts in each tax incremental financing district
- Manufacturing assessments are from the manufacturing full value assessment rolls issued today, June 12, 2023
Review the Report
- Accurate property values ensure the TID value increment for 2023 is correct
- Review the report for accuracy against your TID records – make sure all manufacturing accounts and parcels are listed in the correct TID
Provide Changes to DOR by July 7, 2023
If you identify a discrepancy (ex: manufacturing account or parcel to add to/delete from a TID), contact the appropriate Manufacturing & Utility District Office.
If you notify DOR:
- On or before July 7 – we will make the correction before the preliminary 2023 equalized TID values are published on August 1
- Between July 8 and August 7 – your reported corrections may qualify for adjustment under preliminary equalized value guidelines. All other corrections will be part of the 2024 TID values.
Contact the district office in your area.