Forms PC-201 and PC-205 – Available Online

January 11, 2023

To: Municipal Clerks, Municipal Treasurers, County Clerks and Treasurers, Assessors

The Wisconsin Department of Revenue, State and Local Finance Division (DOR) posted the following forms on our website, under "Other."

  • Form PC-201: Request for Chargeback of Rescinded or Refunded Taxes
  • Form PC-205: Request for Sharing of Non-Manufacturing Omitted Property Tax

General Information

Form PC-201

Form PC-205

MyDORGov Account – Important Note

  • County treasurers and assessors – if you do not have access to file the PC-201 or PC-205 on behalf of the municipal clerk, request they update your access to add these forms


Contact us at​