January Settlement Forms

December 29, 2021

To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, County Clerks and Treasurers

The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted the following resource on our website today.

Form PC-500: January Settlement

Used by the Municipal Treasurer to complete January settlement on or before January 15 annually. A copy must be sent to the County Treasurer; do not sent a copy to DOR. There is a blank version and a pre-printed version (with 2021 property taxes) available.


Contact us at lgs@wisconsin.gov.