June 4, 2020
To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, County Treasurers
This is a reminder from the Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) that you must electronically file (e-file) your 2020 Statement of Assessment (SOA).
General form information
Due date: June 8, 2020 or after your Board of Review (BOR)
- You do not have to inform us if your BOR is held after June 8, 2020
My DOR Government Account
- Click "My DOR GOV Account" on the
Governments landing page
- SOA should be listed on your home page. If not, follow the steps below to review your access.
- Review your access:
- On the MyDORGov home page, click "View User Info" in the top right
- If you are the officeholder, verify this is listed on the left under "Your Office Summary" panel
- If it is not listed, click "Request Office" and submit an officeholder request to DOR
- Click "Ready to Transfer" on the Governments
file transfer page
- Your text file must follow the current
SOA File Layout
- You must include the assessor name and accurate phone number
- Receipt number is confirmation your file was sent to DOR. If we are unable to process it, we will contact you.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.