January Settlement Forms Available

January 3, 2020

To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, County Clerks and Treasurers

The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted the following resources on our website.

Form PC-500: January Settlement

  • Used by the Municipal Treasurer to complete January settlement on or before January 15 annually
  • A copy must be sent to the County Treasurer; do not sent a copy to DOR
  • There is a blank version and a pre-printed version (with 2019 property taxes) available

If you have questions, contact us at lgs@wisconsin.gov.