October 15, 2019
To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, County Clerks and Treasurers, Real Property Listers, TIDs
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to inform you of recent enhancements made to My DOR Government Account (MyDORGov) based on your feedback. MyDORGov is a secure system for local governments to electronically file forms with DOR and is available on our
User Information – your office and access summaries now include the additional functionality below
- Users are sorted by district code
- Info icon – click to view the forms a user has access to
- Pencil icon – click to update the form access of those that are able to file on your behalf
- Added to the bottom of your MyDORGov home screen
- Allows you to easily reset your account (logout) if you're using multiple email addresses
Complete our Survey
Access MyDORGov and take 90 seconds to complete our brief survey to let us know what you like and the improvements you'd like to see.
Using MyDORGov web page for common questions and videos.