March 18, 2021
To: TID List, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
Note: Disregard this message if you do not have a Tax Incremental District (TID) in your municipality.
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind you of the following fee and deadline.
TID administrative certification fee
- $150 administrative fee due annually for each active TID
Due date: April 15, 2021
My Tax Account to pay the TID certification fee in the TIF account. When the administrative certification fee is:
Terminating a TID
- If a municipality terminates a TID by April 15, 2021, it does not owe an administrative certification fee for that TID
- To terminate a TID, email the following to email@example.com:
- Copy of the adopted municipal termination resolution
Note: DOR will adjust the total fee your municipality owes
- For more information, review the
TID Termination Timeframes table and
TIF termination web page
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.