March 20, 2019
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) will soon add the Municipal Assessment Report (MAR) to our enhanced online filing system, My DOR Government Account (MyDORGov). In this system, you will be able to electronically file the MAR with DOR.
Before entering MyDORGov to access the MAR
Login to the eRETR (PAD) application
- Click "Manage Users" to view your profile
- Confirm the email address is correct
- Note: This is the email address you must use for the email authorization step below
- If your email is incorrect and you are:
- Assessor – contact DOR's
Equalization Bureau to update
- Assessment staff – ask the assessor you are listed under to update your email in the Manage Users system
Now you are ready to get started
- Visit the
Governments landing page
- Click "My DOR GOV Account"
- Complete the email authorization step if this is the first time you are entering the system
- Enter your PAD email address and click "Login"
- An email is sent to you with a link to access MyDORGOV
- The first time you access your home screen, you must provide your contact information. Once on the MyDORGov home screen, click "View User Info" in the top right
- Review your office and/or access summary and verify it is correct. If you have changes to the municipalities you assess in 2019, contact your
Equalization Bureau District Office.
Available help – common questions and videos
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org