All AARP Foundation Tax-Aide TCE site services are suspended statewide beginning March 16, until further notice, due to concerns with the spread of COVID-19. Madison area's Richard Dilley Tax Center (South Park Street), Madison Central Library and Oregon Village Hall VITA sites have also suspended services until further notice. Other state VITA sites may also close as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
What should I do?
- Check this page periodically for VITA and TCE site status updates
- If you have an appointment or are planning a VITA site visit, call the site before you go to verify it is open
- If you are unable to reach your site or if you need more information call:
- AARP Tax-Aide Foundation for TCE questions at (888) 227-7669
- The IRS for VITA site questions at (800) 906-9887
- United Way at 211
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue - Customer Service Bureau (608) 266-2486