Contractor Sales and Use Tax Seminars
|Course Title||Date and Time||Location||Registration|
Sales and Use Tax for Contractors|| Tuesday, November 12, 2019|
12:30 P.M. - 4:30 P.M.
|North Community Library|
1552 Kane St., La Crosse, WI
Sales and Use Tax for Contractors
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue will present a half day sales and use tax seminar for contractors. The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Who needs to register for sales and use tax?
- What's taxable?
- Exceptions to the general tax rules and exemptions that may apply
- How and when to use or accept an exemption certificate
- Building Materials Exemption for Contracts with Certain Exempt Entities
- Construction Contract Exemption