The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) will present important information in person and via webinars for the 2022 filing season.
These events are free and include information on:
- Tax law changes, updates, and reminders
- Tax processing, forms and eFile update
- DOR Initiatives
- Audit update
- Collections update
- My Tax Account Update
Important information about the sessions
- This year, you can choose to attend meetings in person or virtually as webinars.
- You will receive a certificate of attendance for the webinar. We do not provide CPE credits for those attending.
- All webinars run from 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Each person must register individually online to attend. Select the session you want to attend and submit your complete information. You will receive an email confirmation of your accepted registration. When capacity is reached, the session will be closed to further registrants.
- If you register for the virtual webinar, you'll receive an email on how to access the webinar. This webinar is compatible with a PC or a MAC and you will need speakers to hear the presenter.
November 2, 2021 (In-person only)
Best Western Plus Eau Claire
3340 Mondovi Rd
Eau Claire WI 54701
November 3, 2021 (Virtual)
November 12, 2021 (In-person only)
Hyatt Regency Green Bay
333 Main St
Green Bay WI 54301
November 18, 2021 (In-person only)
Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
Madison WI 53713
November 30, 2021 (In-person only)
The Ingleside Hotel
2810 Golf Rd
Waukesha WI 53187
December 2, 2021 (Virtual)
December 9, 2021