The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) will present important information in person and via webinars for the 2023 filing season.
These events are free and include information on:
- Tax law changes, updates, and reminders
- Tax processing, forms, and e-file updates
- DOR initiatives
- Audit updates
- My Tax Account updates
Important information about the sessions
- Two meeting formats available: In person and virtual (via GoToWebinar).
- You will receive a certificate of attendance for the session you attend. We do not provide CPE credits.
- All sessions run from 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Each person must register individually online to attend. Select the session you want to attend and submit your complete information. You will receive an email confirmation of your accepted registration. When capacity is reached, the session will be closed to further registrants.
- If you register for the virtual webinar, you'll receive an email on how to access the webinar. This webinar is compatible with PC and MAC, and you will need speakers to hear the presenters.
November 1, 2022 (In-person only)
501 Michigan Ave N
Stevens Point, WI 54481
November 10, 2022 (Virtual)
November 14, 2022 (In-person only)
The Ingleside Hotel
2810 Golf Rd.
Pewaukee, WI 53072
November 30, 2022 (Virtual)
January 10, 2023