The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) will present important information via webinars for the 2021 filing season.
Presentation outline is now available.
These events are free and include information on:
- Tax law changes, updates, and reminders
- Tax processing, forms and eFile update
- DOR Initiatives
- Audit update
- Collections update
- My Tax Account Update
Important information about the sessions
- This year, all meetings will be held virtually as webinars.
- Presentation outline can be found here.
- You will receive a certificate of attendance for the webinar. We do not provide CPE credits for those attending.
- All webinars run from 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Each person must register individually online (see links below) to attend. Select the session you want to attend and submit your complete information. You will receive an email confirmation of your accepted registration. When capacity is reached, the session will be closed to further registrants.
After registering, you will receive an email on how to access the session. The webinar is compatible with a PC or a MAC. You will need speakers to hear the presenter and will not need a microphone. If a session is full, please select another date.
October 26, 2020