May 9, 2017
To: Ad Valorem & Gross Revenue Taxpayers
Note: If you have already filed your form or made your payments, you may disregard this notice.
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind you of the upcoming deadlines.
Payments due May 10, 2017
- Ad Valorem – Installment Payments
- Railroad, Pipeline, Airline, Conservation/Regulation, Association of Municipal Electrics
- Gross Revenue – Final and/or Installment Payments
- Municipal Light, Heat and Power
- Private Light, Heat and Power
- Rural Electric Cooperatives
Note: DOR will apply a non-appealable late filing penalty and interest to all payments made after the due date.
Forms due May 15, 2017
- CL-001 Carline Annual Report and Payment
- RA-001 Railroad Annual Report
Note: DOR will apply a non-appealable late filing penalty to all reports filed after the due date without an extension.
If you have any questions, contact us at