June 14, 2021
To: Manufacturers, Certified Assessors and Municipal Clerks
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted the 2021 Manufacturing Full Value Assessment Rolls on our
website. All manufacturing assessment notices and assessment rolls were issued
today, June 14.
Manufacturing Assessment Notices – manufacturing real estate and personal property assessment notices were mailed to property owners and municipalities today.
Manufacturing Assessment Roll Information
- Manufacturing assessment rolls were posted online today
- Available on our
Manufacturing web page
- Manufacturing full value assessment rolls and the assessment roll data – for the current year
- Full value status report – status of manufacturing full value assessment rolls by municipality
2021 Manufacturing Assessment Roll Distribution
- DOR delivers manufacturing full value assessment rolls to municipalities through our website in Adobe PDF format
- Full value assessment rolls are formatted to print on 8.5" x 11" paper matching prior versions formerly distributed on paper
- Assessment rolls are grouped by county for distribution – download and/or print the pages required
Manufacturing Assessment Roll Application
- Assessment rolls and data are also available in our
Manufacturing Assessment Rolls Application
- Contains manufacturing assessment roll data from current and prior years (notification/full value/equated rolls)
- Available for download – data files (CSV format) of Manufacturing Real Estate and Personal Property Assessment Roll Data
- Available to print – web view (HTML) versions of the Manufacturing Real Estate and Personal Property Assessment Rolls
To avoid a delayed response, contact the
district office in your area.