June 13, 2019
To: Property Listers, Clerks, Treasurers, Assessors, TIDs
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted a
Preliminary Manufacturing Tax Incremental District (TID) Report, to our website.
- 2019 manufacturing real estate parcels and personal property accounts in each Tax Incremental Financing District
- Manufacturing assessments are from the
Manufacturing Full Value Assessment Rolls issued on June 10, 2019
Review the report
- Review the report for accuracy against your TID records – make sure all manufacturing accounts and parcels are listed in the correct TID
Note: Accurate property values ensure the TID value increment for 2019 is correct
Provide changes to DOR by July 5, 2019
- If you need to add or delete a manufacturing account or parcel from a TID, contact the appropriate
Manufacturing & Utility District Office
- If notified by July 5, DOR will make the correction before the preliminary 2019 Equalized TID values are published on August 1
If you have questions, contact the
Manufacturing & Utility District Office in your area.