Forms PC-201 and PC-205 – Available Online

January 12, 2024


Municipal Clerks


Municipal Treasurers, County Clerks and Treasurers

The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR), State and Local Finance Division posted the following forms on our website, under "Other."

  • Form PC-201: Request for Chargeback of Rescinded or Refunded Taxes
  • Form PC-205: Request for Sharing of Non-Manufacturing Omitted Property Tax

General Information

  • Due date – October 1, 2024
  • Municipal clerk e-files Form PC-201 and/or Form PC-205 through MyDORGov
  • DOR will review forms submitted by October 1, 2024, and provide determinations by November 15, 2024
  • Note: For forms filed on or after October 2, 2024, DOR will provide determinations by November 15, 2025

Form PC-201

  • E-file Form PC-201 with DOR if your municipality refunded or rescinded taxes that meet the requirements of sec. 74.41, Wis. Stats
  • For more information, review:

MyDORGov Account – Important Note

  • County treasurers and assessors – if you do not have access to file the PC-201 or PC-205 on behalf of the municipal clerk, request they update your access to add these forms


Contact us at