November 16, 2023
To: Municipal Clerks, County Treasurers, Real Property Listers, Primary Assessors, Public Assessors
Cc: Municipal Treasurers, County Clerks
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR), State and Local Finance Division updated the following 2023 reports and posted them to our website today, November 16, 2023.
- Equated Manufacturing Rolls
- Final Statement of Assessments (SOA)
- Final SOA by county and municipality
- Note: If you submit an amended SOA to DOR, we will process it; you should use the corrected values to calculate tax rates. However, DOR will not recalculate the aggregate ratio or update the final SOAs posted on our website.
- Summary of aggregate ratios – also shows the SOA status (ex: No SOA available or processing incomplete)
DOR plans to equate again on November 27 and post updated reports by November 30, 2023. If you filed your SOA after November 13, we will post your final reports by November 30, 2023. As of November 13, there were 53 municipalities that did not file an SOA (see 2023 SOA Non-Filer Report). Note: DOR will not be equating the week of November 20.
Statement of Assessment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.