November 16, 2023
To: Municipal Clerks
Cc: Municipal Treasurers, County Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR), State and Local Finance Division posted the 2023 Tax Increment Worksheet (Form PC-202) on our website today, November 16, 2023.
Who should e-file Form PC-202?
- E-file – if your municipality has one or more tax incremental districts (TID) and the total value increment for your municipality is positive
- Do not file – if your municipality does not have a TID and/or the total value increment for your municipality is zero or less
- E-file through MyDORGov
- Due date – December 18, 2023
- You cannot e-file until all your taxing jurisdictions submit their apportioned tax levies to DOR. If their tax levies are listed as "Not Filed," you may contact them directly.
- Total tax increment calculated on Form PC-202 is auto-filled on the Statement of Taxes (Line D2)
Contact us at email@example.com.