November 15, 2023
To: Special Districts
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR), State and Local Finance Division would like to remind you that the 2023 Special District Apportionment Form (PC-505) is due today, November 15, 2023.
- E-file through MyDORGov
- Due date – today, November 15, 2023
- Use this form to:
- Report your district's property tax levy
- Calculate the apportionment of your district's property tax levy for each municipality within your special district
- Note: If your district imposes no tax levy, e-file a zero report
- You must provide municipalities in your district with the same apportionment values reported to DOR on this form
- These values will auto-fill on the municipalities' 2023 Statement of Taxes and 2023 Tax Increment Worksheet
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.