October 27, 2023
To: Municipal Clerks, County Real Property Listers and Treasurers, Primary Assessors, Public Assessors
Cc: Municipal Treasurers, County Clerks
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR), State and Local Finance Division updated the following 2023 reports and posted them to our website yesterday, October 26, 2023.
- Equated Manufacturing Rolls
- Final Statement of Assessments (SOA)
- Final SOA by county and municipality
- Note: If you submit an amended SOA to DOR, we will process it; you should use the corrected values to calculate tax rates. However, DOR will not recalculate the aggregate ratio or update the final SOAs posted on our website.
- Summary of aggregate ratios – also shows the SOA status (ex: No SOA available or processing incomplete)
DOR plans to equate again on October 30 and post updated reports by November 2, 2023. If you filed your SOA after October 23, we will post your final reports by November 2, 2023. As of October 23, there were 167 municipalities that did not file an SOA (see 2023 SOA Non-Filer Report). Note: DOR will not be equating the week of November 20.
- Manufacturing property assessment, contact the appropriate district office
- Statement of Assessment, contact email@example.com