October 19, 2023
To: Municipal Clerks, County Treasurers and Real Property Listers, Primary Assessors, Public Assessors
Cc: Municipal Treasurers, County Clerks
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR), State and Local Finance Division updated the following 2023 reports and posted them to our website today, October 19, 2023.
- Equated Manufacturing Rolls
- Final Statement of Assessment (SOA)
- Final SOA by county and municipality
- Note: If you submit an amended SOA to DOR, we will process it; you should use the corrected values to calculate tax rates. However, DOR will not recalculate the aggregate ratio or update the final SOAs posted on our website.
- Summary of aggregate ratios – also shows the SOA status (ex: No SOA available or processing incomplete)
DOR plans to equate again on October 23 and post updated reports by October 26, 2023. If you filed your SOA after October 16, we will post your final reports by October 26, 2023. As of October 16, there were 211 municipalities that did not file an SOA (see 2023 SOA Non-Filer Report).
- Manufacturing property assessment, contact the appropriate district office
- Statement of Assessment, contact email@example.com