October 4, 2023
To: SLF Customers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue – Division of State and Local Finance (SLF) is currently recruiting for two Property Assessment Systems Analysts headquartered in the DOR's main office building, 2135 Rimrock Road, Madison, WI.
Join our division in a challenging and rewarding position that will facilitate our transition in repealing personal property taxes and be responsible for supporting the business analysis of SLF's property assessment and taxation systems and procedures. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that promotes strong collaboration and provides opportunities for personal growth and professional challenge.
These are project positions that will be filled with permanent appointments – currently, the project is authorized through June 30, 2025. After that date, the duties may change.
- Creating requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and project management duties needed to update the applicable systems
- Reviewing current and proposed changes to procedures and policies
- Updating training documentation for business users on system changes
- Serving as a liaison for other interrelated systems
- Providing information technology and technical support for SLF
For a full description of the position and qualifications –
view the announcement on wisc.jobs.
- Visit wisc.jobs
- Enter Job Announcement code 11847 in the "Search By Keyword" field
- Follow the application instructions
- Application deadline: Monday, October 16, 2023
Contact Holly Wallock at Holly.Wallock@Wisconsin.gov or (608) 266-3227.