May 2, 2023
To: County and Municipal Clerks
County and Municipal Treasurers
Assessors, Special Districts, TID/TIF Lists
This is a reminder the from Wisconsin Department of Revenue, State and Local Finance Division to register for one of our upcoming MyDORGov Annual Refresher Webinars. Join us May 9 or May 16 for a system overview and a sneak peek of upcoming enhancements.
Annual Refresher Webinars
Two available dates
What is MyDORGov?
It's DOR's online filing system for local governments where users file required forms for the State and Local Finance Division. Note: MyDORGov is not My Tax Account (MTA). If you are interested in making payments through MTA or filing M-forms, see our training page for an appropriate webinar
Who should attend?
New and current users of MyDORGov (including municipal clerks and treasurers, county clerks and treasurers, special district representatives, and accountants or auditors who file forms for municipalities.)
- Getting started/accessing the system
- Home page dashboard
- Managing others to file on your behalf - approving, denying, or removing access
- Using the system - filing a form, viewing historical filings and notifications
- Resetting your account - multiple email addresses
- Upcoming enhancements - overview of this year's MyDORGov updates
General Webinar Details
- After registering, you'll receive an email on how to access the webinar
- You'll need speakers to hear the presenter but will not need microphone
- We'll answer your questions live during the webinar
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.