April 18, 2023
To: Municipal Clerks
Cc: Municipal Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR), State and Local Finance Division would like to remind you to file Form SL-304: 2022 Room Tax Report if you have not already done so.
- Due date – May 1, 2023
- Municipal clerk must e-file through MyDORGov
- SL-304 – located on our website
- Municipalities that imposed room taxes during 2022 must report 2022 activity on this form
If you do not timely file the Room Tax Report, DOR may charge a penalty of $50 per day after the filing due date, up to a maximum of $3,000.
Review posted reports
- Within 2-3 business days, DOR posts a completed form on our Room Tax Report web page for the general public
- Note: DOR does not audit completed forms; make sure to review your form before submitting it to ensure no confidential information is included
Contact us at email@example.com.