March 30, 2023
To: Municipal Clerks, Treasurers, Heads of Government
Cc: County Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) is reminding non-entitlement units of local government (NEUs) that their annual reporting for the American Rescue Plan Act – State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (ARPA-SLFRF) is due to the U.S. Department of Treasury (Treasury) on
April 30, 2023.
Reporting Deadline – April 30
(annually until 2027)
Login.gov – log into Treasury's portal
- Portal opens April 1, 2023, for the Project and Expenditure Reports for SLFRF recipients
- Note: Treasury does not grant individual extensions to reporting deadlines
NEU Agreement and Supporting Documents
- Verify you submitted the required supporting documents below through Treasury's portal.
Note: If you previously uploaded these documents, you do not need to submit them again.
- Actual budget documents validating the 2020 budget total provided to DOR in Form SL-330
- Award terms and condition agreement
- Assurances of compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (signed)
Project and Expenditure Report Resources
- Visit Treasury's reporting
home page for extensive information on the reporting process
2023 user guide with step-by-step instructions
- View Treasury's recorded webinars to assist recipients
- DOR's ARPA-SLFRF web page – includes reporting details, pertinent webinar information, email communications, and more