March 14, 2023
To: County Clerks and Treasurers, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, Assessors
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue, State and Local Finance Division recently posted nine blank municipal forms on our
Government E-Services Online Filing Page. These blank forms are meant to help county clerks and treasurers as they assist their municipal clerks and treasurers.
Blank forms posted
- PA-632A: Statement of Taxes
- PC-202: Tax Increment Worksheet
- PC-201: Request for Chargeback of Rescinded or Refunded Taxes
- PC-205: Request for Sharing of Non-Manufacturing Omitted Property Tax
- PC-401V: Technical College Apportionment
- PC-505: Special District Apportionment
- LC-664 Manufactured/Mobile Home Lottery and Gaming Credit Report
- SL-003/SL-003T Municipal Financial Report (MFRs)
- PE-300 TID Annual Report
DOR is working to allow "read only" access so county clerks and treasurers can view municipal forms in MyDORGov, with the municipal approval. More to come on this in the future!
Contact us at email@example.com.