May 23, 2022
To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, County Clerks, Real Property Listers and Treasurers, Primary and Public Assessors
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) is informing you of mandatory changes to the 2022 property tax bill and backer.
- Your municipality must make these changes for 2022 property tax bills
- A sample of the updated 2022 property tax bill is on our
- Due to the concern of a paper shortage, DOR is providing this information ahead of the typical August 15 deadline
2022 Property Tax Bill Changes
- Various grammatical updates
- Wisconsin Help for Homeowners program details added
Contact us at email@example.com.