May 9, 2022
To: SLF Customers
This is a reminder from Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) to register for this week's MyDORGov webinars. The May 11 session is geared toward new users; the May 12 session will focus on recent enhancement/system updates.
New Users Webinar
- When – May 11, 2022, 10-11 a.m.
- Who should attend – users new to MyDORGov
– space is limited! Click link to begin registration.
- Getting started/accessing the system
- Updating your contact information
- Managing your own access (requesting an office/access)
- Managing others to file on your behalf (approving, denying, removing access)
- Using the system – filing a form, viewing historical filings and notifications
- Resetting your account – multiple email addresses
Enhancements/System Changes Webinar
- When – May 12, 2022, 2-3 p.m.
- Who should attend – users who previously filed forms in MyDORGov
Register now – space is limited! Click link to begin registration.
Topics – What's New?
- Home page dashboard
- Historical filing page
- Notifications page
- Intuitive search and sorting features
- Retractable navigation menu
- Updated online help
General Webinar Details
- After registering, you'll receive an email on how to access the webinar
- You'll need speakers to hear the presenter but will not need a microphone
- We'll answer your questions live during the webinar
We hope you can attend, but if you can't…visit our
website to watch a recorded version.
Contact us at email@example.com.