April 20, 2022
To: County Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind you of the resources available to support your local municipalities with their ARPA-SLFRF reporting. DOR recognizes that local municipalities will reach out to counties for assistance in accessing Treasury's portal and other reporting questions.
Treasury simplified the reporting requirements for NEUs – the highlights below are the main requirements of the April 30 reporting deadline:
Project Overview tab
- Municipalities that have not decided on how to use their funds can select "My jurisdiction does NOT have projects to report"
- If they do have projects, use Expenditure Category (EC) 6.1 – Provision of Government Services (this covers any government service expense the muni chooses)
Recipient Specific tab
- All recipients must make a one-time decision to either calculate revenue loss,
or elect the "Standard Allowance" of up to $10 million
- Authorized Representative for Reporting (ARR) must certify the report
Instructions for setting up user roles (if not already done)
- Click "Submit" to complete the reporting process for the April 30 deadline
Contact Treasury at SLFRP@treasury.gov or (844) 529-9527.